We are seeking an Office Coordinator to join our team and oversee the daily operations of our office. The ideal candidate is organised, detail-oriented, and possesses exceptional communication and multitasking abilities. As an Office Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our workspace, supporting various departments, and maintaining an efficient and productive office environment.
Untitled Group started as a passion project and has remained one, which is why we are looking for a candidate with a shared passion for music who will contribute to our vision. We are looking for an individual who prides themselves on mutual respect, honesty and integrity. Contributing to lunch-time banter is desirable and an obsessive eye for detail is a must.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Upkeep of office space and meeting rooms, ensuring general tidiness and organisation.
- Coordinate office logistics, including supplies, equipment maintenance, and vendor relationships.
- Coordinate team related initiatives such as lunches and staff days.
- Support HR functions such as onboarding and offboarding new employees.
- Act as the primary point of contact for office-related inquiries and issues, providing effective solutions.
- Greet external clients and stakeholders, ensuring they are directed to the appropriate meeting rooms while alerting relevant staff in a timely manner.
- Process and coordinate incoming and outgoing mail.
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheets on an ad-hoc basis as needed.
- Manage our company shared calendars such as the Major Festivals and Dog Calendars.
- Manage office budgets and expenses, ensuring cost-effectiveness and resource allocation.
- Plan and execute internal events such as team-building activities and celebrations, contributing to a positive and engaging work culture.
- Ensure the office environment is clean and welcoming for the team on a day to day basis.
- From time to time, you may be required to provide administrative support to the Executive Assistant to our Managing Partners.
- Ad-hoc administrative support when required, such as taking meeting notes or merchandise stocktake.
- Manage purchases of staff equipment such as new laptops and other tech
- Troubleshoot and manage IT related issues within the office
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail) software.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficient in technology with good computer/IT skills
- Prior use of project management software (Asana, Monday.com) a bonus!