In this role, you will secure and maximise bookings for Untitled Group’s portfolio of festivals and events as part of the programming team. Working collaboratively, you will be responsible for booking our festival and touring assets, booking diverse and credible lineups with the goal of maximising ticket sales. You will have a wide knowledge of the music industry that will guide your ability to win in this role.
The inherent requirements of this role require a flexible schedule that includes evening and weekend work from time to time.
Untitled Group started as a passion project and has remained one, which is why we are looking for a candidate with a shared passion for music who will contribute to our vision. We are looking for an individual who prides themselves on mutual respect, honesty and integrity. Contributing to lunch-time banter is desirable and an obsessive eye for detail is a must.
HERE’S WHERE YOU’LL BE SPENDING YOUR TIME:
- Coordinating festival schedules and budgets
- Coordinating and maintaining key sales points of artists
- Supporting artist negotiations and follow ups, carefully reviewing contract notes and capturing negotiation information
- Coordinating hospitality and production riders
- Collaborating with marketing and PR to support coordination of artists' socials
- Working closely with Artist Services/Production team
- Roaming on site to ensure artist teams are comfortable and ensuring Artist Services team has everything they need
- Assisting with and/or managing pitches to artist teams
- Securing venue availability and backup holds, negotiating terms with venues
- Creating the best tour runs with artist teams
- Building out comprehensive budgets
- Overseeing tour rollouts including but not limited to: announcements; ticketing and ongoing marketing campaigns
- Overseeing tour logistics and advancing shows (with venue, production and artist operations team)
- Promoter representative at the shows with venues and artists where necessary
- Managing shows on the night
- A&R for new artists for touring
- Overseeing APRA/PPCA reporting
Untitled Group is Australia's largest independently-owned music and events company, renowned as the creative minds behind much loved music festivals Beyond The Valley, Pitch Music & Arts, Wildlands, Grapevine Gathering, For The Love & Ability Fest. As we continue to expand, we are looking for a music-loving human who is ready to join our team.
Untitled values diversity and nurtures the uniqueness of our team and the individuals who make us stronger. We encourage candidates from a diverse and/or minority background to express your interest. Our team is excited to share our experience, share our space and share the mic. We believe in creating a working environment where each individual is able to bring their full self to work and is valued for their unique contribution.