We have an opportunity for a permanent, full time super-sharp communications afficionado who loves developing customer-centric content and engaging with our community of patrons, followers, and other stakeholders. You have 1 - 2 years work experience in a comms role and have a love of music and the Untitled Group eco-system.
Untitled Group started as a passion project and has remained one, which is why we are looking for a candidate with a shared passion for music who will contribute to our vision. We are looking for an individual who prides themselves on mutual respect, honesty and integrity. Contributing to lunch-time banter is desirable and an obsessive eye for detail is a must.
This position will require flexible work arrangements to work at festivals and events that may be scheduled outside of business hours, including weekends from time to time. The summer season is our busiest period so you must be willing and ready to work through the October - March period.
HERE'S WHERE YOU'LL BE SPENDING YOUR TIME:
- Actively monitor and analyse incoming messages and emails across all platforms to ensure a comprehensive understanding of communication trends
- Create comprehensive website copy across all brands including general event information, FAQs and A-Z guides
- Adapt individual brand tone of voice to ensure consistent communication across all festival assets
- Produce and maintain in depth customer service response copy
- Support the wider team with copywriting for projects, statements and key messaging
- Generating information based EDMs including creating copy and building templates
- Create engaging post event feedback surveys that provide useful insight into customer behaviour
- Establish and maintain relationships with our audience through active engagement across all social media platforms - Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Youtube and other relevant platforms
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in a related field - Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Event Management or similar
- Proven experience in creative copywriting
- High attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience using CRM and CEM platforms such as AREP, Helpscout and Survey Monkey or similar
IT'S A BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of the Australian music industry and event calendar
- Knowledge of Untitled Group events
- Experience leading a small team
- Experience in working at events