This is a contract role, running through to April 2024.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will assist in the planning, organisation, implementation and execution of the creative production of Untitled festivals and non-turn key solution events and venues. It will ensure that the creative director, festival director and creative production manager are supported in the unique venue activations. Ensuring these have been met to the highest and most commercially successful standard. This includes assisting in the feasibility of unique locations which are not traditionally used as “live music venues” across Australia.
This position will work at our events over the summer, including weekends and public holidays. You must be available for travel during the period of the contract.
You are an experienced professional who enjoys organising and executing exciting, fresh production solutions. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a keen eye for detail. Success looks like delivering on all commitments and ensuring high levels of partner satisfaction.
EFFORT AREAS: HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR ENERGY AND TIME DAY TO DAY
- Troubleshooting problems pre, during and post events
- Assisting creative director and creative production manager day to day
- Ensuring feasibility and competitive pricing within all creative production projects, infrastructure and unique venue activations
- Providing conceptual briefs to support creative production at festivals and events, and unique venue activation ideas for review of creative production manager
- Maintain clear lines of communication between all relevant departments and stakeholders
- Ensuring all documentation deadlines are met
- Creating timelines and deadlines for creative production and unique venue activations for creative production manager review
- Assist the Creative Production & Event Planning Manager day-to-day in a wide range of Creative Production and Operational admin focused tasks
- Collaborate with the Creative Production & Event Planning Manager to enhance and develop processes and procedures.
- Assess and review festival and event creative production plans
- Assess, manage and review creative production budgets
- Put together debriefs and post festival reports
- Development and maintenance of festival creative documentation as well as event planning documentation
- Organisation and coordination of events assets
- Creation and maintenance of site maps
- Service the tender and quotation process for all creative production infrastructure items
- Capture minutes for all meetings, distribute to creative director, creative production manager and all other relevant parties after meetings
- Coordinate the maintenance of multiple internal and external databases, such as the master supplier database, asset and storage records, venue information and catering details.
- End-to-end project coordination of projects
- End-to-end budget management
- Development and creation of timelines and schedules with both internal staff, external suppliers and contractors (bump in, event live and bump out) for creative production management review
- Risk assessments for creative production infrastructure for creative production management review
- Coordinate relevant meetings, stakeholder management and onsite operations
- Coordinate post-event storage of relevant assets & infrastructure
- Onsite troubleshooting and problem solving
- Coordination of external contractor staff
- Execute venue acquisition tasks and processes
- Execute creative production tasks.
As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position. We strive to create a working environment where everyone can bring their full selves to work and are valued for their unique contributions. We offer an above-market rate salary, professional development opportunities, team mental health workshops, and a fun-loving, collaborative work culture.